2021 KMIS International Conference Call for Papers
[2021 KMIS International Conference Call for Papers]
The Korea society of Management Information Systems (KMIS) will hold the 2021 Fall Conference on Nov. 12th. (Fri) at Swiss Grand Hotel in Seoul with the theme of ‘Digitally Augmented Society: A New Normal After the Pandemic’.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the significant transformation using digital technologies (IoT, AI, and V/AR) is underway. Furthermore, the emergence of the new value creating platforms is transforming our society into a ‘Digitally Augmented Society’.
Accordingly, the Korea society of Management Information Systems (KMIS) creates a forum for researchers to share ideas and findings with leading domestic and international researchers as well as the industry and government policy enforcement agencies.
For those who wish to present at this conference in line with its theme, please refer to the schedule below and submit abstract and presentation materials prior to the due date. Current students and alumni who are conducting or interested in related research are encouraged to participate with confidence!
- Abstract submission deadline: October 1st, 2021
- Notification: October 5th, 2021
- Full paper submission deadline: October 15th, 2021
- Conference: 12th November 2021
- Swiss Grand Hotel, Seoul South Korea & Online
- Korean: Ms. Jaejung Jung, +82-02-795-1354, firstname.lastname@example.org
- English: Prof. Younghoon Chang, +86-18500777437, email@example.com