Course ADD/DROP Application form
I. A student should inform ITTP of the list of courses to register or add/drop during the designated time and get final permission from Director of ITTP.
1. For taking classes out of ITTP, previous approval should be made by Director of ITTP.
2. Students with the GPA of over 3.70 can register without approval (Master, Maximum 1 course within 2 years, Doctor, Maximum 2 courses within 3 years, but if the advisor recommend certain course, it can be approved, but making notice is necessary)
II. A student should submit course registration form (hard-copy) to the ITTP office after completing course registration.
1. Basically a student is required to take all the Electives offered by ITTP regardless of the minimum required credits.
2. A student must take all the Korean Language classes offered by ITTP. Korean classes are composed of a total of 7 subjects.
3. A student must take all the Korean History and Culture classes up to Korean History and Culture I and II.
4. A student is highly recommended to take Taekwondo classes up to Taekwondo to reach a level of Black Belt.
III. Taking English classes offered by Department of Humanities and Technology Management is optional but a student who doesn’t meet the English requirement for graduation should take one English courses with the lower standard of English score.
IV. A student is required to take every Seminar offered in the Spring and Fall.
1. It will be regarded as Fail if a student is absent from Seminar two times per one semester without getting permission from the Director of ITTP in advance.
2. After one year being admitted, a student should register ITTP Research Credits as follows:
- For Master (Non-Thesis)’s, a student should register a total of 3 credits of research(Individual Study: ITP965) from the 3rd and the 4th semester each. Besides, you should register 3 credits of seminar.
- For Master (Thesis)’s, a student should register a total of 9 credits of research(research for M.S Thesis: ITP960) from the 3rd semester. Besides, you should register 3 credits of seminar.
- For Doctorate’s, a student should register a total of 32 credits of ‘ITP980’, taking 4 credits of seminar and designated credits advised by his/her advisor.