Seminar on Technology Demand Survey
GCC (Global Commercialization Center, KAIST) would like to invite you to attend a special seminar on ‘Technology Demand Survey’, which will be held on January 26, from 10:30 to 12:30.
It is highly recommend for all ITTP(KAIST) & ITPP(SNU) students to participate in this seminar. Participants of this seminar would be able to find the opportunity of joining in GCC project in 2016.
The program will be as follows.
1. Date: 2016. 01. 26. (Tue) 10:30 ~ 12:30
2. Venue: KAIST Munji Campus, L401
3. Main contents
- Technology Commercialization for developing countries
- Introduction of GCC (Global Commercialization Center) and GCC’s technology commercialization strategy
- Case Study: Technology demand survey process and result in Mongolia and Costa Rica.
- Announcement of GCC plans in 2016: Extension of cooperative countries, Technology demand survey, Workshop & Conference
(Lunch will be provided)
Please kindly contact to Ms. Hyunjung Kwon, if you unavoidably cannot attend this seminar or have any further questions (email@example.com, T.6394).
GCC (Global Commercialization Center) http://gcc.kaist.ac.kr